Saturday, March 30, 2013

French manicure with 3d gel decoration

I received this 3d gel and some Jo Sonja acrylic paint on my birthday, March 8th, but didn't try it at all until this nailart. I don't mind using acrylic at all, but sometimes you just want to try something new..

What I liked most, was the fact that you can sculpt, without time pressure, it will not harden or dry before it cures under uv light. You don't care about the right concistency of the bead, because it is ready for you:) You get to use gel cleanser on the brush, just a bit, so that it doesn't get sticky. For some people, this is an advantage, because they don't like the smell of monomer.

What I didn't like, was that I couldn't take the ammount with my brush. A friend suggested "cutting" it with the spatula, and then taking it with the brush. And I don't expect it to soak off with acetone, I will file it down (easy, it is super thin) and expect the rest to go with the polish underneath.

Oh, and it is super bright in real..!



Items used for this nailart:


No comments:

Post a Comment