Saturday, May 11, 2013

Cool Jade

The name was bporrowed from this lovely green polish by MaxFactor (the minies). I added a little sparkle from INM Out The Door "Northern Lights" and a few rhinestones, then did my accent nail with white, same sparkle and black acrylic paint. I loved the way it came out.

Of course it could be done with stamping, dots or lines, any black and white would make a lovely accent nail, but I thought I could have some fun, and made an abstract pattern instead.

Tutorial on youtube  http://youtu.be/xmwTx2rpgEE
(I filmed it on short nails, because I honestly believe that it looks very beautiful, plus, it wasn't supposed to make a tutorial in the first place, I had no time..)






 The green polish stained my nails, though. That was a little strange, I don't remember having this problem with any other polish, and I always use basecoat.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment