Saturday, June 22, 2013

Blue pedi

I love blue!
This was supposed to be a watermarble toenailart.. I had already prepared a plastic surface covered with a clear polish coating, but never got to it. My bullseye dried too fast (from the 3rd drop of polish)!

Before I let myself be frustrated, I changed my mind and did a simple white flower/abstract pattern instead.

The polish is by Erre Due, "Last Minute N.95. The pattern was made with acrylic paints. My daughter has the same color on her toes, filled with stickers:P



On her nails (hands) the polish is by CND, Vinilux "Strawberry Smoothie". To perform the ultimate test, since polish goes off children's nails too fast, their nails being so oily. I cleaned with alcohol and added two coats of polish (no base required for Vinilux application). The color is very discrete and very elegant in real.


No comments:

Post a Comment