Saturday, February 8, 2014

Indigo Nails Lab - courses

I am so excited! I 've always been watching acrylic nail videos on youtube, without having much of a clue about what it is.. For the last 3 years I have been a gel girl, all the way. Only did 3 sets of acrylic nails, the first on 2011..

I had asked my educator back then to show me the acrylic system (liquid  & powder, I mean), and she did 1 of my nails. That was all, but to be fair, I hadn't taken the course with l&p..

Now that a few years have passed, I still wanted to learn, but watching was not enough for me.. I wanted to learn properly and practice, and I had this opportunity with Indigo.. My educator was there all the time, and I feel I saw so many things..! I am so excited, I can hardly wait for the end of the month to get my supplies and start practicing, plus, I am also going to attend the 3d course next week..

Yeah, I know I already said that, but I am so excited...!!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment